Monday, June 12, 2006






We really had fun eating dinner tonight! Ellis took two great naps today so the afternoon went pretty well. He did get a little fussy before Trevor got home but when it was time to eat he really perked up. Trevor started feeding him his dinner and then I finished. I thought that he was almost finished because he was making faces so I started playing around with his feet and making funny noises and boy was that funny! We did it for probably ten minutes and then he even kept laughing when I picked him up. I think he is excited because we have been telling him all day that Aunt Jenny and his cousins Mayzee and Henry were going to be here when he woke up. I can't wait to see how he reacts to them when he wakes up in the morning. I think he is really going to like the kids. We have big plans for tomorrow so I hope that we aren't to excited sleep.

No comments: