Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ellis woke up a little early this morning, he must have known who was here to see him. Mayzee and I were actually the first ones up but as soon as Ellis woke up the three of us went for a walk, well I guess I should say four of us because Mayzee had to bring her dog "Tinkerbell" with her. She asked me for a string. I offered her a ribbon and she tied it around his neck and drug poor tinkerbell around the apartment complex. Ellis was oblivious to all of this but I'm sure that he enjoyed the ride.



Shortly after we returned from our walk Henry woke up and decided he needed to wake up Uncle Trevor. We took a ton of pictures today and this was one of the best of the three of them. After Ellis' nap Henry and I made pizza bagels for everyone to eat for lunch.





Once we had eaten we headed to the park. The first stop was the train. Mayzee didn't want to ride at first but when we got off she was yelling "Mommy Mommy lets ride again." Ellis wasn't phased by the whole thing. I guess it will take a few more years for him to be as in to the whole train thing as his Uncle Michael.






We have been waiting for this swing for a while now. We have actually been carrying one leg around with us in the Dango since Thanksgiving, we just needed the other peices. When Jen got here with the rest of it I put it together to see what Ellis would think. He liked it but I think he may be getting to big for it now but maybe baby number two can use it some day. (Please no phone calls. I'm not pregnant!)





This is pretty much all of what Ellis did at the park. Thank goodness for the cup and the spoon. (I think I have told you that he loves to play with his spoon.)That is dirt on his forehead. Mayzee liked to go play on a something and then come and tell Ellis all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys are haveing so much fun! They are all so big! Have a safe trip to KY