Monday, March 30, 2009

Any guesses?

Many of you will not get this post at all but I promise you, if you know my Cincy family at all, you would think it is hilarious!


Okay any guesses on exactly who this is?

As soon as Ellis found those hand me down shoes last week and the train shirt that he has had on for 3 days I started thinking of getting a picture so tonight I pulled out the sweat shorts. I laughed even harder when I got them out of the storage bin because the pockets were already sticking out!!



Most kids sleep with teddy bears, well not Ellis he has asked for two nights now if he can sleep with those shoes.... Weirdo! He wears a size 8 right now and found a pair of 12's from Michael last week sitting in the back of his closet. We let him wear them around the house for a few days but there was some major tripping going on because of the drastic difference in the size of his foot and the shoe. I finally remembered that there was a bag of hand me down shoes in the top of his closet and we were able to find a pair similar to the others in a size 10. Trevor made a deal with him that if he would stop wearing those pink shoes of Alaire's that I blogged about here then he could wear the to big shoes all he wanted. 

3 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I am crying! My head hurts. It is skinny Michael with blonde hair. Crack me up! It is a shame no one else will get it. Michael and his pockets out is kinda like Bryce with dirty glasses way down on his nose.

Pappy said...

A hand me down Super Mario t-shirt is in the mail to complete the ensemble.

Anonymous said...

NO MARIO EVER!!!!!!! His smile even looks like Michael's!!