Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Ellis and I pretty much just hung around the house today because of such a busy day yesterday. Trevor went golfing the day before he left and his golf clubs are still sitting in our living room. This morning after breakfast Ellis worked and worked for at least 15 minutes to wiggle himself over to the orange towel. Once he got there he just kept batting at it and letting it sweep over his face. He has become quite the wiggler. I used to be able to put him in the floor and run to get something and upon my return he would be in the same place but now if I try that he will likely be in something when I return.

Since we weren't very busy today I decided to put Trevor's fathers day present together. Trevor loves getting presents so I know that it is just going to kill him that there is a present waiting here for him and he has to wait a week to open it. In order to get the picture I had to hide the gift behind Ellis so that he wouldn't eat the card. At first I tried placing it in his lap, but like I said it was really just in his mouth.





After the present we moved on to Ellis' room to do a little cleaning. I have needed to go through the clothes in his baskets for a while now. He has been growing so much lately that I have needed to sort out the clothes that don't fit anymore. He is so tall that not many pants fit because if I want them to be long enough they are to big around his waist. Since it is summer we have pretty much resorted to onsies. He is wearing 12 months in those but I just bought him some shorts that were 9 months. Looks like he is doomed to live the life of no hope in the pants department for a while but at least I'll be here to comiserate with him!! While I was going through his clothes I just layed him in the floor next to me with a few toys. I again wasn't paying very close attention to what he was doing and when I looked up again he was a little upset because he had rolled himself under the futon and he couldn't raise his head all of the way.

No comments: