Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daddy Craft and Buddies

Last week we went to Target so that Ellis could buy a toy he has been saving his money for. Alaire took her money too and decided to buy a rock kit craft that she and Daddy could do together. On Friday we took Ellis to school and went to work on the rock. She was so excited to stir and decorate.



























I like this picture because you can see how excited she was about and you can see how cute her new haircut is. I cut all of it just above her shoulders and she looks so much older now. All of her hair was a different length and it was starting to look nappy because she has so much curl in the back but not much in the front. I love the new look and so does she!




We also got to see some old pals (if you can have old pals when you are 4 & 2) from when we lived in KS. Camdyn, who I watched when she and Ellis were infants, and her brother Silas (and Sarah :) were here to visit their Nana and Papaw. We got to play with them two different times at the park. It was fun to catch up and we always look forward to the next time they come we just wish their cousins could be here too!

4 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Love the new big girl haircut! She does look older. I wonder where you will put her stone. I wouldlike to see a finished product. Dad looks like he is really enjoying it. And tons of smiles with the friends...life can't get mush better than that!

Anonymous said...

Dad is always intense looking when he concentrates. I wish Matt could've come, but I look forward to this summer!

Dad

oma said...

I want to see how the stone turned out, too. Makes me remember that sometime back.... you made a balloon string project..... I wondered how that went as well.

Both Ellis and Alaire are growing up so fast .... and their new haircuts emphasis it.... they both look great! Good job, Cassie!!

(Did you see your Easter Dinner pictures on G.G.'s Ceiva?)

emmy said...

The haircut looks great, and i love that picture because she actually has a normal smile (Sorry Peep looks like she might not have that crazy smile you love so much too much longer!) I can not believe how big Camden is she is too cute!