Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Business as Usual


We really haven't been up to much lately. The snow really has me stuck in a rut. There is very little that I actually feel like doing outside because of all of the preparation it involves.
I did attempt to take the kids sled riding a few days ago when it was a little warmer. Alaire wouldn't get near the sled and Ellis went down maybe 4 times before he suggested we just go over to the Elementary school playground.












I made a tent cover for the top bunk on Ellis' bed. They call it the club house. Alaire loves to get up there and read books and Ellis follows her and gives orders. I guess he is the president of the club!
It usually sounds something like this.... "Hey Alaire put your cup over in that corner. Oh, Alaire take this car and race it to me. Alaire move your cup over to that corner. Alaire lets pretend this is the clubhouse for our cars. Alaire ask your car if it wants to come to our clubhouse."

4 comments:

Pappy said...

Ellis enjoy being the boss while you can. It won't last.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

TAkes me back to the days of the clubhouse on Grand Blvd.

oma said...

Sounds like Mayzee and Henry..... only here Mayzee is the President. Henry is old enough to hold a rebellion against the President!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are in need of one of those pound puppy tents bryce had on his bed when he was little.