Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Tree



Our anniversary is on the 7th and we made it a tradition a few years ago to get our tree on the 7th as well. This year it fell on a Sunday so we ran out of time. We had dinner reservations for 7pm and Ellis didn’t wake up from his nap until 5pm. We ended up taking them straight to Ms. Amanda’s to play for the night and when we picked them up in the morning we went to pick out a tree.

Pictures of it up and decorated are soon to come. Alaire has already broken one of my favorite ornaments and Ellis has put the veto on my copper swirled topper, opting instead for a stuffed star.

2 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Can't wait to see the tree! Maybe we will be on the lookout for a new peacock.

Anonymous said...

tell me she did not break the beautiful peacock I bought you! or did mom get you one too when I got my pickle?