Monday, September 04, 2006

At least once a year I get the privilege of spending of few days with all of my girlfriends from Asbury and this was that weekend. Im sure that some of you have been wondering where I have been and MD was this years reunion site. The eight of us girls and 2 babies and a husband were hosted by Beth and Stein........and boy do they have the gift of hospitality!! We had a great weekend.


Ellis and Elliott (Sarah and Ben's 2nd) were the lucky fellows to join the group and I think they had fun together. On this night we went to Beth's parents for a cook-out. Ellis didn't understand that he couldn't crawl on the brick patio so he resorted to playing with Elliott's toes.



Sarah and Ben are taking Ellis and I to the airport so we are staying at there house tonight. Josiah (their 1st) loves Ellis. Josiah is two but he will get down on the ground and army crawl with Ellis saying "come on Elssss, this way" We all had pizza for dinner, Ellis' first and then headed up to the bathtub for some fun.




We took a ride on Stein's boat through the Bay. Ellis slept most of the time but I did manage to get one shot of him.

















Here are the buds.













I just thought that this was a funny shot. I was feeding him a banana for breakfast and he bent his head down for a closer look and came up with the banana on his head. He kept moving his head all around looking for it.









This is a shot of all of us together. We came from KS, SC, IL, MD, NC, KY and NY. I feel so blessed to have friends like these girls. Eventhough it had been a while it felt like we were back on 2nd front....just with a lot better food!










From the minute we walked in the door everyone kept commenting on how much Ellis and I looked alike. When someone took this picture they all kept laughing saying that looks just like an Ellis face......I on the other hand didn't know that my face could look like this. Ellis is also known for his arm movements. Just about anytime of the day he can bee seem bending his elbows and moving his wrist all around. Sunya pointed out that he got that from me too because in college they all made fun of my floppy arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks GREAT!!! It was so good to see all those smiling faces in one spot. You are blessed beyond measure. Wish all you girls would venture back to the Ellis Home again...I'll make a ton of monkey bread. Sounds like a more than wonderful weekend! Miss you all!