Friday, June 30, 2006



Trevor is on his way home today only to turn right around on Sunday to take the youth group to TN for CIY. I noticed that I hardly had any pictures of Trevor and the bug on the blog from the week that he has been here so I took this one today while they ate lunch. As soon as Ellis wakes up from his nap we are going to the airport and when we get back my best friend from college, Amber will be here for 2 days.

I forgot that I had not shared the pictures from yesterday with you all yet and I downloaded them to Trevor's computer so that I would be sure to have room for more pictures for our remaining week in Cincy. I will have to put the pictures from Cars on here next week when I get home but I will tell you that we had a blast. Michael has had his Lightning McQueen shirt on for 3 days straight now. Ellis took a short snooze in aunt Sarah's arms during the begining of the movie but he seemed to enjoy the rest. He sang a loud song throughout the loud parts as if he was compeating for the attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow big John I think pink is your color!!! adn where might I ask did you get that shirt?